Forex Vietnam Online provides, to our registered members, an automated “Forex” copy trading services from our own FXVNOL’s A.I code Ciato®
Monthly return tables for A.I code Ciato real live since Jan 2017
Our service aims to enables investors with minimal knowledge or expertise to invest and trade successfully with little direct involvement. There is always risk with Forex trading; our role is to considerably reduce the risk and to substantially improve success levels using our technology.
- Funds are placed by you into a dedicated account with an accredited trading broker.
- From this trading account the investor can deposit funds, monitor the trading performance and withdraw funds at any time.
- Original capital and profits can only be transferred out to the investor’s original bank account or another account in the same name.
- Funds are always totally under the control of the investor.
- Funds are added or withdrawn by direct arrangement between the investor and the broker.
- Forex Vietnam Online only need access to monitor the account;
- FXVNOL has no access to investor funds.
- Trading results are solely attributed to the individual clients account; funds are not pooled in any way.
- Risk level settings and trading strategies can be changed within 24 hours on the client’s instruction.
Ciato required an ECN or raw spread from any brokers who has more than 10 years in business. However to save time and reduce risk of testing new thing for you we have limited to 2 brokers in Recommended Brokers
There are simple 2 steps at follow
01 OPENING A TRADING ACCOUNT WITH BROKERSDo the account opening with one of our recommend brokers and join our program 0$ operation cost. Once the account number is available, please send to us together with the amount, currency, strategy and risk setup you would like to invest in, so that we can prepare the asset management agreement. 02 PLACING THE ROBOTAfter receiving all required agreements, your trading account(s) will be linked to our trading strategies by us.
Want us to take care everything for you?